URA is a Certified Woman-Owned Business that has helped hundreds of clients nationwide in a variety of industries from industrial and commercial to retail and government.
Here is how it works:
- We help clients by analyzing utility rules, regulations and tariffs to reduce rates and recover refunds
- That saves our clients approximately 5% to 15% on their total utility and telecom costs
- We operate on a shared savings program; there are NEVER any upfront fees or hidden/additional costs
- We also provide
- monthly monitoring to confirm utility savings are implemented
- an analysis of additional areas of savings
- monthly updates and executive reporting
- database tracking that monitors client’s utility contracts and service agreements
Creative people. Results driven. Forward thinking.
Our expert team does all of the work behind-the-scenes to develop utility reduction recommendations for your business. The options are presented to you in an easily understood format, and you decide if they are right for your business.
Purpose and passion are what motivate Jennifer Wynn Stoll. Her strong entrepreneurial vision has led Utility Reduction Analysts, Inc. (URA) to become a successful consulting firm. She continues to create the synergy needed to bring about positive change for the clients and communities she serves. Often referred to as tenacious, Jennifer exudes determination in her pursuit of savings and efficiencies for URA’s clients.
Data and analysis are what Richard Doher is most passionate about in his professional career. Where many people are intimidated or overwhelmed by large quantities of data, Rich is ready and willing to go through the minute details of a client’s account to look for any and all possible savings.
His strengths include interpreting analytic results, enabling him to put together analyzed data in an easy to understand manner.
Qualifications and Experience
Here are a few examples of significant savings our clients received after our involvement:
- National automotive supplier receives $104,000 telecommunications refund.
- Automotive supplier receives $101,000 refund from URA’s efforts after being cared for by an energy broker.
- Community college saves $200,000+ annually in telecommunication and water costs.
- Grocery store saves over $88,000 on energy supply purchases.
- Manufacturer receives $32,000 refund two weeks after we started their project.