What is a water audit?
A water audit examines your business’ current charges, rates, and review local regulations of your water and sewer department to uncover reduction opportunities.
Why is it important?
A water audit is important because:
- Local water and sewer departments each have their own way of setting rates. An experienced analyst has the time and resources to discover possible savings opportunities.
- Companies may reduce their water and sewer costs by 2% to 10% after conducting an audit.
- Companies may find new ways to increase profitability and competitiveness by reducing costs.
Who is this for?
Our water audit service is right for you if:
- You want to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service.
- Your organization lacks internal resources to seek out and negotiate the best water rates.
- You are unsure where to start to reduce monthly water obligations.
- Your time is better served focusing on your core business.
What you get?
With our water audit service, you get these desired results:
- A team of professionals to work with your provider on your behalf to review services for efficiencies and negotiate pricing on your behalf.
- A review of your business’ water and sewer rates, billing accuracy and meter issues.
Why our water audit service works?
Our water service works because:
- We have contacts with multiple vendors and have the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- We have over 25 years of experience helping our clients achieve cost savings.
- We have helped business across multiple industries from colleges to country clubs.
Request your free water savings consultation.
To get started fill out the form below.