Waste Disposal Audit
What is a waste disposal audit?
A waste disposal audit examines your business’ current bill line items, rates, rules and regulations of your waste removal provider to uncover reduction opportunities.
Why is it important?
Waste disposal auditing is important because:
- URA works with multiple vendors and has the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- Companies may reduce their waste disposal costs by 10% to 30% after conducting an audit.
- Companies may find new ways to increase profitability and competitiveness by reducing costs.
Who is this for?
Our waste disposal audit service is right for you if:
- Your company spends more than $100,000 a year per location on waste disposal services.
- You want to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service.
- Your organization lacks internal resources to seek out and negotiate the best waste removal rates.
- Are unsure where to start to reduce monthly obligations.
- Your time is better served focusing on your core business.
What you get?
With our waste disposal audit service, you get:
- A team of professionals to work with your vendors on your behalf to review services for efficiencies and negotiate pricing on your behalf.
- A complete review of your waste and recycling contracts to make sure you avoid potential risks in language, renewal dates and escalating costs.
Why our waste disposal audit service works?
Our waste disposal audit service works because:
- We have contacts with multiple vendors and have the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- We have over 25 years of experience helping our clients achieve cost savings.
- We have helped business across multiple industries from colleges to country clubs.
Request your free waste disposal savings consultation.
To get started fill out the form below.