What is a telecom audit?
A telecom audit examines your business’ current bill line items, rates, rules and regulations of your telecom provider to uncover reduction opportunities.
Why is it important?
A telecom audit is important because:
- URA works with multiple vendors and has the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- Companies may reduce their telecom costs by 10% to 30% after conducting an audit.
- Companies may find new ways to increase profitability and competitiveness by reducing costs.
Who is this for?
Our telecom audit service is right for you if:
- Your company spends more than $100,000 a year on telecom services.
- You want to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service.
- Your organization lacks internal resources to seek out and negotiate the best telecom rates.
- You are unsure where to start in order to reduce monthly obligations.
- Your time is better served focusing on your core business.
What you get?
With our telecom audit service, you get these desired results:
- A team of professionals to work with your vendors on your behalf to review services for efficiencies and negotiate pricing.
- A complete analysis of your local and long distance phone, internet, VOIP, circuits and cellular charges and commitments.
- A review of your business’ telecom contracts to make sure you avoid potential risks in language, renewal dates and escalating costs.
Why our telecom audit service works?
Our telecom service works because:
- We have contacts with multiple vendors and have the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- We have over 25 years of experience helping our clients achieve cost savings.
- We have helped business across multiple industries from colleges to country clubs.
Request your free telecom savings consultation.
To get started fill out the form below.