Commercial Energy Audit
What is a commercial energy audit?
A commercial energy audit examines your business’ current natural gas and electricity bill line items, rates, rules and regulations of your providers to uncover reduction opportunities.
Why is it important?
A commercial energy audit is important because:
- URA works with multiple vendors and has the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- Companies may reduce their commercial energy costs by 2% to 10% after conducting an audit.
- Companies may find new ways to increase profitability and competitiveness by reducing costs.
Who is this for?
Our commercial energy audit service is right for you if:
- Your company spends more than $300,000 a year per location on natural gas or electricity.
- You want to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service.
- Your organization lacks internal resources to seek out and negotiate the best energy rates.
- You are unsure where to start to reduce monthly obligations.
- Your time is better served focusing on your core business.
What you get?
With our commercial energy audit service, you get:
- A team of professionals to work with your electricity and natural gas vendors on your behalf to review services for efficiencies and negotiate pricing.
- A review of your business’ electricity and natural gas contracts to make sure you avoid potential risks in language, renewal dates and escalating costs.
Why our commercial energy audit service works?
Our commercial energy audit service works because:
- We have contacts with multiple vendors and have the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- We have over 25 years of experience helping our clients achieve cost savings.
- We have helped business across multiple industries from colleges to country clubs.
Request your free commercial energy audit consultation.
To get started fill out the form below.