Natural Gas Audit
A commercial energy audit examines your business’ current natural gas and electricity bill line items, rates, rules and regulations of your providers to uncover reduction opportunities.
Why is it important?
A commercial energy audit is important because:
- URA works with multiple vendors and has the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- Companies may reduce their commercial energy costs by 2% to 10% after conducting an audit.
- Companies may find new ways to increase profitability and competitiveness by reducing costs.
Who is this for?
Our commercial energy audit service is right for you if:
- Your company spends more than $300,000 a year per location on natural gas or electricity.
- You want to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service.
- Your organization lacks internal resources to seek out and negotiate the best energy rates.
- You are unsure where to start to reduce monthly obligations.
- Your time is better served focusing on your core business.
What you get?
With our commercial energy audit service, you get:
- A team of professionals to work with your electricity and natural gas vendors on your behalf to review services for efficiencies and negotiate pricing.
- A review of your business’ electricity and natural gas contracts to make sure you avoid potential risks in language, renewal dates and escalating costs.
Why our commercial energy audit service works?
Our commercial energy audit service works because:
- We have contacts with multiple vendors and have the advantage of knowing what other companies are paying for the same service.
- We have over 25 years of experience helping our clients achieve cost savings.
- We have helped business across multiple industries from colleges to country clubs.
Choose an Audit Below To See Where Else We Can Help Grow Your Business
Request a FREE Savings Consultation
We have helped businesses across multiple industries, let us help guide you to bigger savings.Request a Quote
The staff of URA is diligent in continuing to look for additional ways/modes of saving so that we know we have our bases covered. They meet regularly with our vendors to substantiate that we are on the best rate plans. The comprehensive reporting has been very helpful to us not only for our spending history but in our budgetary planning.
Larry L. Koehler, RA NCARB
Executive Director, Physical Plant
We hired URA to evaluate our organization’s utility usage. Prior to hiring them, we spent countless hours trying to negotiate rates and contracts with our telecommunications provider. In a relatively short amount of time, URA renegotiated our rates, and provided us with essential recommendations related to consolidating and eliminating lines. Doing this has saved us money – and more importantly time.
Technology Manager, Coldwell Banker Schmidt
Our team has been very impressed over the past few years with the work Utility Reduction Analysts has done for Memorial Medical Center. URA facilitated our latest project, transitioning to a new phone system. URA helped us make our VOIP system selection by setting up vendor presentations and laying out a full comparison of features and costs along with URA’s recommendations.
Exova has several locations throughout Michigan which URA reviewed, with utilities and waste as their focus. They helped to identify approximately $29,000/yr in savings at one location representing a 23% cost reduction just by the rate change. Previously, we thought we would need to spend $60,0000 in capital for equipment to reduce our electric costs. URA helped us to lower our costs without any capital investment.
Mark S. Horvath
Vice President, Products
Utility Reduction Analysts has helped us to reduce our expenses in a variety of areas. They were able to lower our cellular billings by 15% without decreasing the quality of our services. Our telecommunication costs have decreased by 22% due to URA renegotiating our existing agreement. This resulted in net annual savings of nearly $20,000. They even helped us to lower our waste disposal costs.
Scott A. Boyes
Vice President of Fiscal Affairs, CFO
Genova Products has been working with Utility Reduction Analysts since 2005. We have saved over $200,000 and we have been very pleased with the quality of products and services that URA has provided. They have been involved in lowering our electric costs. URA helped with one of our sites in another state by coordinating calls with our plant manager, vendors and our corporate office. They verified their findings with our providers so we were assured that their recommendations were practical. They took a complicated situation and brought clarity and solid results.